Patients, physicians, health systems, clinical researchers, sponsors and regulatory authorities must work together to increase participation in clinical research. There is currently a divide between clinical research and clinical health care, but by bridging this gap, we can attract more patients and physicians to clinical research.
Elligo Health Research is proud to be a platinum sponsor to support this initiative, and our CEO, John Potthoff, PhD, is Master of Ceremonies. Visit us at Booth #2 and join our team for these sessions:
- Role of Electronic Health Records in Bridging Research With Health Care
- 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 4
- Rebecca Kush, PhD, Scientific Innovation Officer
- New and Returning Investigators: Why Clinicians Choose to Add Clinical Trials to Their Practice (Or Not)
- 1:45 p.m. Thursday, April 5
- Deirdre BeVard, Chief Operating Officer