For many physicians, practicing medicine is not just a profession, it’s a calling to pursue wellness and demonstrate compassion for human quality of life. The decision to offer clinical research as a care option in your practice will not only help you fulfill your calling and put you on the cutting edge of medicine, but it will bring hope to your patients and allow them to seek state-of-the-art care for their conditions closer to home.
When you choose to become a Research Ready site with Elligo, we provide the infrastructure, technology and expertise you need to offer clinical research as care in your practice. From training your staff to filing paperwork, our study coordinators allow you to offer research as a care option to your patients while maintaining your focus on the quality of their care.
Research Ready sites receive:
- Trials that fit their patient population
- An experienced clinical research coordinator and backup
- Leading proprietary technologies
- Study feasibility assessment and initial patient identification for trials
- Necessary trial-specific equipment and supplies
- Ongoing coordination with sponsors/CROs and auditors and IRB support
- SOPs and processes to ensure quality, efficiency and execution readiness