Only Elligo

changes the research paradigm.

Our unique Goes Direct® approach expands the base of physicians and their patients who otherwise would not participate in clinical trials.

Research has proven that patients prefer to engage in a study with their trusted healthcare physician. Unfortunately, only 3% of physicians are participating in clinical research. Only Elligo finds the other 97% by connecting the best healthcare experts with the best research technologies and infrastructure to create the ultimate healthcare-enabling research organization. No other company Goes Direct.

Only Elligo

is expanding clinical research opportunities.

We serve as a conduit to facilitate the benefits of clinical research as care. That’s why we developed the Goes Direct® approach, which provides the infrastructure, technology, and expertise necessary to expand the base of physicians and their patients who otherwise would not participate in clinical trials.

IntElligo® Research Stack Technology

Our powerful technology alleviates many of the stressors of clinical research by providing the infrastructure and expert personnel needed to support efficient trials while maintaining the integrity of the trusted physician-patient relationship.

  • Streamlines data collection
  • Automates data for regulatory compliance and operational management
  • Enables real-time view of all information in one location

  • Supports protocol feasibility
  • Link to EHR data across all sites
  • Real-world data for rapid enrollment

  • First-hand experience and expertise in decentralized and hybrid trials
  • Flexible, adaptable approaches for investigators and patient centricity

Only Elligo

brings patients closer to clinical research.

Patients gain access to the latest research and treatment opportunities, and clinical research serves to decrease the overall cost of care for both the patient and the healthcare system.

However, reaching patient populations can be a real challenge. Elligo tackles that head-on by going directly into communities to connect with practices and patients, decreasing barriers to access and participation.

Read More

Notes From Our Research Ready Network

“We would not be doing research if it weren’t for Elligo — no one in our group has ever done it before. Elligo takes care of everything from identifying patients for a study to completing the paperwork.”

Dr. Ronald Hirth
Hilltop Obstetrics & Gynecology